Life Sciences Funded Internship
Life Sciences Funded Internships (LSFI).
Life Sciences Funded Internships (LSFI) are prestigious summer internships at facilities with whom the College has formal agreements to accept our students. The College will pay up to $8,000 directly to students who receive an LSFI.
Requirements for eligibility
- Eligible applicants must be a Life Sciences or Neuroscience major.
- A student who will not graduate before August 2021.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must enroll in at least 1.0 credit hour of internship (399R or 496R) through their department, or LFSCI 399R.
- If selected, must be willing to submit a weekly update to the dean's office and a thank you letter to the donors.
- Submit the online application found on Handshake under Lifesciences internships. Applications are due by December 31st, 2020 by 10pm.
- In addition to the online application, each student must also submit:
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member with whom the student has conducted research
- A copy of his/her resume.
Students will be notified by email in early March of the status of their application.